[ale] Asus motherboards

Michael Smith masmith at gw.total-web.net
Sat Jul 31 15:54:19 EDT 1999

	I can't respond to either of those two boards directly, but I have had
two motherboards from ASUS and have been extremely satisfied.  I have had no
glitches and one of those machines has been up for 5 months...running linux of
course.  I don't think you can go wrong with either one but I would probably go
with the P5A as having the onboard audio locks you into that audio card(you
could probably turn it off but I would rather make my own choices) and also
notice that they are different form factors so you could have to get a new
case.  Best of luck......

Michael Smith
masmith at gw.total-web.net