[ale] M$ Easter Eggs.... a fib?

Eric Webb foobar at stargate.totalchaos.org
Sat Jul 31 09:52:52 EDT 1999

Ok, you guys must be fibbing, because I can't get to Excel's "flight sim"
nor Word's "pinball".  I don't think I'm botching up the instructions (how
much simpler can it get?)

The only thing I can think of is that I've got some wrong versions here.  I'm
running a Thinkpad with '95 and Office '97 installation.  I think this is an
earlier version of Windows -- 4.00.950.

Actually, I don't doubt this junk is in there, but if I can't get it to work,
then how do I convince the non-believers?

Eh?

Eric