[ale] cd rw

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Fri Jul 16 15:42:54 EDT 1999

Thanks, after a lot of fumbling around (until entirely too early this
morning) I got it working as you've outlined below.  I don't need the
lilo entries though.

I'd like for my modules to load via /etc/conf.modules, but I have yet to
find any decent documentation on this, so I'll either resort to a lot
more fumbling, or just insmod them on boot.

Thanks for the reply, can't help you with the vmware stuff. :(

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl