[ale] RH6 +NT +Win98 +LILO = less-hair

Ryan twobarrel at maxinter.net
Wed Jul 14 06:44:48 EDT 1999

    I had this same problem when I was installing my new system.  Almost the
same exact drive configuration as well.  The only way I could get around it
was to load /boot on hdax, where x is any partition.  In my case, it was not a
primary but a logical partition but it works fine.

  Hope this helps.

      Ryan