[ale] justlinux.com

yellow sarchie at bigfoot.com
Mon Jul 12 15:11:55 EDT 1999

according to the database your hostname is: cfowler.penguinpowered.com
check your logs...i ftped and scanned your host to let you know. I also
downloaded some ale archives off ftp. Its cfowler.penguinpowered.com
				 Not zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com you might
want to change some things in your system configuration. not justlinux
Any thing else i'd love to be of assistance.

> I made a typo.  It is zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com.  I seem to be getting some
> mail but I'm just curious why I can ping but sendmail states host name error
>
> you can reture this mail to f cfowler@[209.186.14.121]
>
> thanks,
> Chris Fowler

yellow