[ale] threads

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Sun Jul 11 21:18:55 EDT 1999

You should get TWO copies of this message; the first one is my direct reply to you, the second one is my reply to the list. The only difference between the two should be the path they took.

OTOH, perhaps the Groupwise server delivers mail in the opposite order of received?

I assume you don't have mail sorted in backwards date order.