[ale] MP3 Encoder for Linux

Scott Hartsell scott at certumgroup.com
Sat Jul 3 13:54:05 EDT 1999

Glenn,

Try http://www.xaudio.com/products/.

Their Xaudio SDK is used commercially by a number of people.
The SDK can be used from a variety of programming languages:
C , C++ , Delphi , Visual Basic, Java, Scripting languages (Perl, Python,
etc...).
It is free for personal use but must be licensed for commercial
applications.
It may be freeware, but it is commercial quality software.

Scott Hartsell
scott at adminux.com
AdminUX for UNIX/Linux @ www.adminux.com