[ale] AlphaLinux site

Todd Graham Lewis tlewis at mindspring.net
Sat Jul 3 00:26:10 EDT 1999

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999, Jarrod Baumann wrote:

> Lisa,
> 	Other than AlphaLinux why dont you try running something like
> Digital Unix 4.0e.  It's a pretty good choice if you have an AlphaStation.
> I run it on my 4/233.

I have to agree.  Unless you want to run linux for linux's sake, DU
is a great, great unix.  We run all of MindSpring on it and love it,
and we're a company filled with linux bigots.

--
Todd Graham Lewis                        Postmaster, MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis at mindspring.net                                (800) 719-4664, x22804

                          "There is no spoon."