[ale] CNET - NEWS.COM - Radio Index

Nix, Fred fred at frednix.com
Mon May 18 08:26:11 EDT 1998

All,

As a new member of ALE, I think we should volunteer to support Dan this
month through this mailing list.  I think this could accomplish three
things:

1) Dan will have a better perception of Linux in general, hopefully giving a
better review, boosting the Linux community.
2) Dan will see that there IS plenty of "free support" on the Internet for
Linux.
3) ALE may receive some good press...also boosting the Linux community.

We could all watch for his emails and help out...

Anyone agree /disagree?  Good idea? Bad idea?

Fred
http://nixfred.home.mindspring.com/webcam/fredcam.html