[ale] fetchmail

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Thu May 14 15:26:56 EDT 1998

I am trying to use fetchmail with my local ISP, Internet Now, to retrieve my
email. So far I have had no success. I have the following setup. I have an
account "vernard" on my local system and I am using fetchmail to retrieve email
from my isp account which has a different login name. Everything appears to run
fine but the actual physical mail is not placed on my machine.

Has anybody used this before and can help me set this up? Thanks.

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth."