[ale] "Powered by Linux" Squares

Greg Hankins gregh at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 19 01:47:43 EDT 1998

OK, I heard back from SSC about the squares.  For those of you who missed the
ALE meeting, SSC is making "Powered by Linux" squares, that fit perfectly
into the small square inset on PC cases, they are approximately 1/2" x 1/2"
or so.  They are made out of a thin, coated metal strip with a sticky pad
on the back.  I should have a bunch to give away at the next meeting.

If you would like to purchase *bulk* quantities of these, you can contact
<donald at ssc.com> (Donald Wink).  By bulk they mean 100 of them, but Donald
can tell you for sure.

Greg

--
Greg Hankins <greg.hankins at cc.gatech.edu>      | 2nd Atlanta Linux Showcase
MS CS Graduate Student                         | Conference and Exhibition