[ale] ppp-compress-2[146]?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Wed Jun 17 23:34:23 EDT 1998

Do the readme instructions, including the make kernel.  Should
help.

Robert

Thus spake Steven A. DuChene (sduchene at mindspring.com):

> OK, modified my /etc/conf.modules file to include references for the
> ppp-compression modules and my messages file says they got registered
> but I still get a hangup of the line right after that. I will try
> ppp-2.3.5 but I don't have a lot of faith that it will solve the
> problem. There must be something else I am missing. Something like some
> unusual modification of one or more of the ppp config files.
> --
> Steven A. DuChene   Linux Fan!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene
>
> Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's
> too dark to read.
>                 -- Groucho Marx

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: