[ale] ppp-compress-2[146]?

Steven A. DuChene sduchene at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 17 22:05:13 EDT 1998

OK, modified my /etc/conf.modules file to include references for the
ppp-compression modules and my messages file says they got registered
but I still get a hangup of the line right after that. I will try
ppp-2.3.5 but I don't have a lot of faith that it will solve the
problem. There must be something else I am missing. Something like some
unusual modification of one or more of the ppp config files.
--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Fan!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's
too dark to read.
                -- Groucho Marx