[ale] multiple postscript pages (2) on single page?

Chris Hamilton chrish at ifsintl.com
Wed Jun 3 13:18:54 EDT 1998

> I want to be able to print a large postscript file so that I am able to
> do what usually is called 2up format, where multiple pages (usually 2 or 4)
> are shrunk and turned so they fit onto a single page.

mpage! Such a wonderful little tool. You can reformat postscript and even
throw in ascii files to generate 1/2/4/8-up postscript pages. You can even
do odd/even prints to do "manual" duplexing if your printer doesn't
support it.

--
Christopher Hamilton            Internal System Administrator
chrish at ifsintl.com              IFS International, Inc.