[ale] irc client

Dave root at trusted.net
Mon Jan 19 18:43:26 EST 1998

It may sound rather stupid, but I find BitchX to be a great client,
despite its... risque name.  It's easier to read than ircii due to the
colors, and its relatively stable, too.  It supports everything mIRC does
(and more). I hear kIRC is ok too, but its still in "development" and kind
of shaky.

regards,
Dave