[ale] Sys Admin

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Mon Jan 19 05:53:14 EST 1998

Hello Enthusiasts:

Are you are living on the North East side of Atlanta? Are you tired of
fighting the morning traffic? I need a Unix System Administrator for my
client located in Gainesville, GA. We are paying top dollar for the
right person.

We are looking for a minimum of two years experience administrating Unix
systems and networks. My client has 9 Unix (SCO and Linux) hosts, a wide
area network, and is running applications in the X-Windows environment,
some of which we wrote and support.

Interested?  Contact Bob Lackey at Turbo Logistics: 770-532-2239 ext
9032. You may fax your resume to 770-532-7878.
--
Oakwood, GA 30566 USA
770.965.9294