[ale] JDk

Todd Graham Lewis tlewis at mindspring.net
Wed Sep 24 12:51:32 EDT 1997

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Mir Shafiqul Islam wrote:

> Ok, I tried that. Now I am getting a little different error message.
>
> Failed to locate native library in path:
(...)
> A quick search in dejanews revealed many other facing same problem but no
> concrete solutions. :=(  Thanks.

strace the process.  Discover the name of the file that it's looking
for.  use locate to locate that file.  Add the directory which holds
that file to the appropriate path.  Iterate.

It is possible actually to figure out the answer, rather than hoping that
someone else has done so.

--
Todd Graham Lewis       Manager of Web Engineering     tlewis at MindSpring.net