[ale] SCSI zip drive

root root at canine.res.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 24 01:53:35 EDT 1997

Hi all,
    Apologies to if this question is trite. I recently purchased a SCSI
zip drive for my linux machine. I have it functioning in DOS/WIN on the
same machine but have been unable to get the thing to work in linux. I
have added the scsi driver aha152x which allow the zip Zoom card to be
recognized but cannot mount the drive. I have read the HOWTO and what not
but found that it didn't give a very full description. In the boot
messages I see that the card is recognized but there is no partition
check on the disk, for instance sda4. Has anyone set up one of these
before? If so please help.
Thanks, Anthony Smith
smitjo at usa.net