[ale] Linux and Kodak Digital Camera

Robert L Harris nomad at rocky.orci.com
Tue Sep 16 11:29:50 EDT 1997

> Robert L Harris wrote:
> >
> > No,
> >   This isn't really off topic.
> >   I have a Kodak DC25 digital cam that's actually pretty good.  The problem
> > is the only way to d/l pics is in 95.  I'm looking for a way to do this from
> > Linux.  I don't care if it's a netscape plugin although I'd prefer a really
> > sick little C program that can d/l and/or erase the pics from the camera.
>
> I've written quite a bit of 'sick' code, but nothing of this nature. :)
>
> > Does anyone have anything like this?  If not,  I have someon who might be
> > able to accomplish this if I can get the specs on communication with the
> > camera.  Problem is he hasn't written under linux.  Can someone give me
> > some code fragments on opening "com1" (would that be ttys0 or cua0?)
> > on linux?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >   Robert
>
> --
> Until later:
> Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com

You know, you seem to be the type of person I'd be good friends with if
I lived in the same town.  We'd hang out, cause trouble,  discourage
users' who never seem to have a clue, and one a month or so I'd swap
out your network cable with a peer to peer cable for fun...

Robert

Robert L. Harris          |    If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire. \_     you don't understand the question.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER: