[ale] IE for Linux

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Fri Nov 7 16:09:01 EST 1997

Same here on both counts.  IE 3.02 runs well for me under '95, as it's a
M$ product it is integrated better, IMVHO.  On the other hand, I don't
know who in their right mind would download IE for linux.  Not that I'm
against M$ building IE for linux, maybe more ignorant IS managers will say
"what's this -linux- thing?  I see that M$ supprts it, it must be good"

=8-]

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.