[ale] IE for Linux

Dave Brooks root at spork.777.net
Fri Nov 7 15:55:34 EST 1997

Im probably going to get wailed on for this, Bu i think the opposite is
true.  For me, IE 3.02 is very stable.  Netscape seems to be the one
crashing.  In Linux, however, netscape is VERY stable.  I dont think an IE
for linux would hold up though, after all, dosetn that anti-m$ attitude
seem prevalent in the Linux community?

-dave

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Jim Lynch wrote:

> I'm not surprised.  I tried to use IE on Win95 and it failed miserably.
> Why did I bother?
>
> Jim.
> ---------  Received message begins Here  ---------
>

> > chrisf at computone.com wrote:
> > > It seems that IE for Solaris 2.5.1 is out but not Linux
> >
> > A co-worker of mine tried it... said it failed miserably.
> >
> > -Amy

> Jim Lynch, SGI/Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
> Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl at sgi.com
> Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269

Dave Brooks
spork at chefmike.com
http://spork.777.net