[ale] Red Hat 4.0 seems to embrace Fvwm95?

tfreeman tfreeman at vnet.net
Mon Oct 28 17:28:50 EST 1996

I have the Red Hat 4.0 installed and it does run the fvwm95 window
manager. As far as running goes - very very nice set up. As far as my
ability to figure out the configuration, and fix it up to meet my
_personal_ needs (adding two games, adding four applications to the menus,
and getting rid of three start up windows), beats h*ll out of me. I did
manage to get rid of the white chars on black background that RH seems to
prefer - and have managed to forget how I did it 8-(.

YMMV of course.