[ale] Timezones

Alex C. Snoeren alex at r36h55
Thu Oct 24 20:44:02 EDT 1996

Folks -

 Sorry for cluttering ALE with this question, but I figure it's probably
the quickest way to get an answer.  How do I change the timezone on my
machine?  I always used to use Slackware's setup program, but it doesn't
seem to want to work anymore.

 My machine has been back on the east coast for a month now, but is
still stuck in Pacific Daylight Time.  Please help!

Thanks,

- Alex

--
"Moderation is a fatal thing: Nothing succeeds like excess" - Oscar Wilde
"It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most