[ale] re: Xfree ftp

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.abraxis.com
Thu Oct 3 12:04:22 EDT 1996

}I went hog wild the other day and upgraded to a Pentium 100 with
}a Diamond 2000 3D board (not the vram variety).  I've been poking
}around the XFree web pages (mirrors, since you can't get to
}XFree86.org via ftp) and can't find a version of the "Cards"

You can ftp to ftp.xfree86.org.

}file later than August 8, 1995.  Can anyone tell me
}1) if this card is supported, or
}2) how can I find out without bugging the developers?
}
}
}Thanks,
}Jim.
}
}Jim Lynch, Sales Analyst,  SGI/Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
}Southeast District, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl at cray.com
}Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269
}

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....