[ale] MCI

Tucker Balch tucker at cc.gatech.edu
Wed May 29 21:16:29 EDT 1996

Hi All,

My wife and I are moving to L.A. for the summer, and we're considering the
MCI Campus deal since we'd get local service there and here when we get back.
They offer PPP at $12/month with unlimited off-peak usage.  Has anyone tried
this with Linux?  Any comments on MCI's quality of internet service in general?

Thanks,

-- Tucker
Tucker Balch, PhD Student, CoC Office 123A                        home 350-0520
tucker at cc.gatech.edu, http://www.cc.gatech.edu/grads/b/Tucker.Balch fx 894-9846
Mobile Robot Laboratory, Georgia Institute of Technology         (404) 894-5613