[ale] shared swap file?

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Mon May 20 10:24:44 EDT 1996

In responce to myt suggestion of trying to compile a newer kernel
Geoffrey wrote:
> I'll need to upgrade gcc first right?  I'm not sure where to begin with
> that.

	What version of GCC do you have? I started compiling the 1.3.X
	stuff with gcc-2.6.3 & libc-4.6.27 (I was at 2.5.8 prior to that)
	so as long as your at least there you should be fine.
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.