[ale] latest kernels

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Tue May 14 21:15:12 EDT 1996

I have decided to upgrade to the latest 1.3.* kernel, but when I ftp'd
to gatech, I found a pre2.0.3 kernel to be the 'latest.'  Anyone using
any of these pre2.0.? kernels?  I'm assuming this is the next generation
of the kernel from the 1.3.100.  I heard I had to have a 1.3 kernel to
do the 'Java' thing, so I figured I'd give it a shot.  If anyone has
upgraded to these kernels, I'd appreciate any useful info.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....