[ale] Re: [ale-expo] idea for meetings with AUUG

Eric eric at uxeric.compgen.com
Mon May 13 08:13:41 EDT 1996

I think that AUUG is a good group. That's why I thought it would be good
for regular ALE attendees to show up at the AUUG meeting during the
olympics.

Most people at the AUUG meetings that I've met have been using Unix for
a great many years.  I think that everyone at AUUG has heard of Linux.
They may even be sick of hearing about it.  I don't really know.  I
think that maybe we should say something during the announcements
section, but I don't want us to take over the meeting, unless they
want/need a speaker.  From what I've heard in the past, AUUG speakers
are booked several months in advance.  (How do they do it?)

-Eric.