[ale] Re: [ale-expo] Installation Demo

Chris Farris chris at ravenloft.stucen.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 12 14:48:11 EST 1996

> I have not had a hand in planning any of this, but I've been watching
> and I can see that a lot of progress has been made toward making the
> Expo a success, and let me just outline what has been done so far:

<stuff deleted>

> What we have not done:
>
> 	Flyers, Announcements, Postings, Publicity in general.  It would
> 		be nice to have more publicity, but even if we don't
> 		get it, I think that Ben pointed out that this could
> 		still be a fun event.
>
> 	Organizing who will demonstrate what, when, and where.  Steve
> 		has just posted to try to get another meeting together.
Look at http://sga.gatech.edu/ALE/expo/people.html

That is a volunteer page. volunteer. It's easy, It's fun, It'll bring
bueatiful women flockng to you. It will give you fame, fortune, power.
It's fun, will make you live longer, be smarter, and help the computing
community at large. You will go to heaven, become a saint, be revered by
all the microsoft & mac weenies in the world. You _WILL_ be a god.

What I'm trying to say there is go the the above page, and volunteer to
do something.

Sorry i've been working w/ win95 all week.

Chris

Chris Farris Psi Upsilon Georgia Tech (404)724-0565 chrisf at cc.gatech.edu
I waste more bandwidth before 9am than most people waste all day.
The most obscene thing on the internet is the Kristian Kolition.
Submitt to the present evil,  | As soon as you stop telling me how to live
Lest a greater one befall you.| my life, I'll stop telling you to f**k off.