[ale] Problem with .fvwmrc GoodStuff and Netscape...

Alfred Grahame Leach aleach at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 9 20:59:25 EST 1996

SORRY IF THIS IS A REPEAT, BUT i'M NOT SURE IF IT SENT SUCCESSFULLY THE
FIRST TIME I TRIED...

Hey Thomas,

I don't know what your Goodstuff entry looks like, but mine (on a SUN box,
  not Linux) looks like:

*GoodStuff Netscape rterm.xpm Exec "" /usr/local/bin/netscape &

and it works for me...  Hope this helps...

-aL

  | Al Leach              |  Georgia Tech              | Sailing is:       |
  | Graduate Student      |  College of Computing      |  hours and hours  |
  | MS, CS/Networking     |  Atlanta, GA 30332         |  of boredom,      |
  | email: aleach at cc.gatech.edu                        |  moments of sheer |
  | WWW: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/home/people/aleach   |  stark terror...  |
  |     < Georgia Tech - Olympic Village of the 1996 Summer Olympics >     |