[ale] DNS Name

Alfred Grahame Leach aleach at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 9 12:51:44 EST 1996

OOPS...

Now that I understand what it is that you are talking about, I realize
that what I said in my previous response to this message about CNAME and
MX DNS records is useless to you.  What you're referring to is the fact
that InterNIC requires that you have a primary and secondary nameserver
for you domain to provide high likelihood that one of them will be
available.  What I was talking about has nothing to offer regarding a
solution to this problem.  Sorry for wasting your (and everybody else
listening) time...

- Al Leach

  | Al Leach              |  Georgia Tech              | Sailing is:       |
  | Graduate Student      |  College of Computing      |  hours and hours  |
  | MS, CS/Networking     |  Atlanta, GA 30332         |  of boredom,      |
  | email: aleach at cc.gatech.edu                        |  moments of sheer |
  | WWW: http://www.cc.gatech.edu/home/people/aleach   |  stark terror...  |
  |     < Georgia Tech - Olympic Village of the 1996 Summer Olympics >     |