[ale] found it

Derek S. Ray lorimer at alliance.net
Tue Jun 11 22:11:00 EDT 1996

Michael David Ivey mumbled incoherently:

> it's Docs/locks.txt
>
> sendmail breaks.  That should be in Changes.

It is, I think.  At least in a passing mention... found this out the hard
way when my sendmail broke and then eyed the Changes file and saw something
about procmail or sendmail, dunno which.

YMMV.

--
   finger for PGP key -*- lorimer at alliance.net -*- Vote Brain/Pinky in '96!
     Key fingerprint =  D1 6E A2 69 CF 60 C6 90  3D 34 BE 05 87 B8 12 C8