[ale] Certification

Christopher Fowler cfowler at www.topform.com
Wed Jul 17 09:06:31 EDT 1996

When I was referring to Certification, I menat certification for the system
administrators who use Linux.  Like, "Certified Linux Administrator" of
"Certified Linux god".  That way all of use who choose to market ourselves
as true Linux gurus will have a piece of paper to back that up.  Some
companies like certifications.  With certifications, you can bargain
salary really well......

Now the rest of the story.....

Thanks,
Christopher Fowler
To contact me:  cfowler at www.topform.com
Computer Software, INC. * 303 Research Drive * Norcross, GA 30092
Phone: (770) 448-1484 * FAX: (770) 448-3949
http://www.topform.com * http://www.topform.com/~cfowler