looking for news software

Chris Ricker gt1355b at prism.gatech.edu
Sun Jan 21 01:57:02 EST 1996

I know of a nntpserver that I can access via rtin.  This server carries a
newsgroup that Georgia Tech doesn't carry, but that a club here at Tech
would like access to (alt.college.college-bowl).  Does anyone know of a
package that would let me run a cron to get that group off of that server
every night (the machine is overseas, and is therefore unusable during
much of the day), serve it to the people who want it, and then run
another cron the next night to upload their responses?

thanks for any ideas,
chris

Chris Ricker : gt1355b at prism.gatech.edu : The Georgia Institute o' Technology