[ale] need XFree86-3.1.2F XF86_Mach32 Xserver

Steven A. DuChene sduchene at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 31 09:41:41 EDT 1996

Since I am using the Beta release of the XFree86 Xserver that is due
to expire on Sept. 1st. I would like to be able to get the newer
3.1.2F server before then. Unfortunately I have been unable
to get onto the ftp.xfree86.org site to do that. If anyone does
succeed in getting on could you please pick up the ELF version of
the ATI Mach32 Xserver for me from the 3.1.2F area? I believe the
file should be called X312FMa32.tgz. Thanks.

Why the Beta releases aren't mirrored someplace else is a real puzzle
to me. All I have been able to locate at the various mirror sites they
list when I get a "Too many users" failure at the above site is the old
3.1.2 released code from 1995.
--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I will
walk carefully.
                -- Russian Proverb