Dr. Linux books

Greg Hankins gregh at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Jan 21 17:16:28 EST 1995

I've finally gotten around to ordering more of the Dr. Linux books.
If you would like to reserve one, let me know and I'll hold one for
you (this is highly recommended :-) ).

For those of you who don't know about the Dr. Linux book:
It's the complete documentation for Linux.  Over 1200 pages, nicely
bound with index, etc etc etc.
It has:
Installation and Getting started
Kernel Hackers guide
Network Admin Guide (soon to be publised by O'Reilly)
All the HOWTOs

They are listed for 49.95 retail, but I'm offering them for only
$28.00.  I don't make any significant amount of money from selling
these.

Greg

--
Greg Hankins (greg.hankins at cc.gatech.edu)  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services          |  College of Computing, room 212