Lilo Boot problem.

bhavesh v. rathod bhavesh at dekalb.DC.PeachNet.EDU
Sat Jan 21 17:04:57 EST 1995

Hi everyone,
	I have linux installed on a 386/25 with 8 megs of ram.  It took about
7 tries but finally i have this packages installed. "A","AP","D","F","Y"
	During the configuratoin option i chose to have Linux boot from a foppy.
and no other os on LILO config.
	But everytime i try to boot from the floppy it gives me the error
message similar to the following.
	--Unknows compression method.
	System Halted
and i have to do a cold boot.  I can boot from slackware installatoin and
do mount root=/dev/hda6 and i have no problem booting.
	i am running version 1.1.59 and have only the basic system. 2 floppies, 2 hard drive and plain vga card/monitor.
					Thanks for help