Linux Journal

Jeff Hoepfinger jeff_ho at jeff_ho.hboc.com
Tue Jan 3 10:31:15 EST 1995

Update..

We will be included in the February issue of Atlanta Computer Current
according to Phil Wickman.  Last time I talked, he didn't know what
coverage we would have, but he was pretty sure we would be in there somewhere.

After leaving two messages for lug at ssc.com, I finally got a response.
They stated that they periodically publish listings of user groups.
The earliest issue that we could possibly be in is April as they have
already gone to press with March.   At the next meeting we need to figure
out what we will be discussing in April and send them some information,
so if they choose to publish it they can.

I still need to contact the AJC and find out about being in the high
technology section.

I will be making flyers about ale and bringing them to the next meeting so that
we can all take some and post them at our work and school.

Jeff Hoepfinger