[ale] OT: Stable Diffusion

William Bagwell william at alt-config.net
Wed Mar 20 09:01:18 EDT 2024

Anyone here playing with it? Willing to throw me a bone or two? Worth
fooling with it with on a lowish* end rig?

Even where to go lurk and learn would be a welcome answer. Most of the
people I'm encountering on random forums are running SD on Bloze so full
of useless information such as "You *must* use an Nvidia card"

*Lowish end will be a huge step up from what I'm using now. Was following
Leam's "Back to new the desktop question" thread a year ago and buying
components. Never finished and now retired so have the time and need to
get the last few pieces before my money runs out. Can not afford a high
end GPU but 8 GB is well within my budget. Might be able to stretch to a
12.
--
William