[ale] Linux kernel

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Nov 15 17:09:12 EST 2023

WOW!

I'm sorry that *I* didn't notice this when a client asked me to install
Linux on a new server (with LOTS of cores) as a quick test that it works
before the "real" Linux was installed by someone else.  This was about
15 years ago.  Of course I just wanted a "thumbs up" or different finger
up test, as a quick test.

Bob