[Ale-study] LPIC-1 possibilities

William Bagwell William at alt-config.net
Wed Dec 25 06:27:12 EST 2013

Trivia some may find interesting: Gaël Duval was one of the founders of
Mandrake and shortly after the merger with Conectiva and name change to
Mandriva he was ousted in some sort of power struggle, he then went on to
found Ulteo.

Never fooled with the software once I discovered it was not going to be a new
distro, but continued to follow them from the side lines. (Too lazy to
un-subscribe) Learned more about what it actually *does* from this thread
than seven years of Ulteo newsletters.

William