[Ale-study] been a little quiet lately

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:01:23 EST 2010

Hello everyone,
I have noticed that the ale-study list has been rather quiet.  Does the
study group need someone to spark the fire?  I am sure many of you
already have the book, others are waiting for it to arrive.

For those of you who have not seen the emails, as they were sent before
the list started,
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596804886/
this is the book that the group has agreed on.  Feel free to use other
books as you see fit.  It may prove helpful to have extra input from
other books, as each book will cover topics in a different manner.

Do we need a demonstration server running somewhere?  Or do we want to
focus on linux discussion for the time being and cross the collaborative
bridge when we come to it?

Lets try and get something started just after Thanksgiving at the
latest, unless we are waiting for the holidays to be over.

Thanks everyone for your support.
Joshua