[ale] [ALE] Setting up DHCP with Wireless

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:33:04 EDT 2023

Alex thanks, I might try dhcp so here what I got so far

As I told you, I have the Banana-R3 setup with OpenWRT
https://uglyscale.press/2023/09/13/setup-the-banana-r3-with-openwrt/

And the ZimaBoard with pfSense
https://uglyscale.press/2023/09/17/how-to-setup-zimaboard-to-run-pfsense/

So, I am grateful for the help, because again the R2 Pro will be OMV so I
have a nas.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup