[ale] 5-8 port managed switch w/console port

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Sat Jun 18 22:06:27 EDT 2022

Not especially, at least it wouldn't require Another Piece
Of Something just to config the thing.  My 1st choice would
be availability of a CLI, 2nd would be by web browser.  I (&
others, according to support forums) sho'nuff don't care for
a Java requirement. To me it might be a show-stopper for that
particular model unless I can find some other way. Wish I'd
known that before ordering. -k