[ale] MXLinux install issues

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:41:38 EDT 2022

I just created persistent live MX Linux just to see how it works.

Is not as complicated as you may think.

Just create live MX Linux on flash drive with fat32 partition. I've used
rufus. Then when you boot the flash drive and boot screen pops up you press
F4 to change Linux in to persistent mode and next F8 to save changes in the
grub menu.

After that the boot will ask you questions how much rootfs persistent file
to create and home much for home. In both cases I just pressed automatic.
Then is asking you to change root and user demo passwords. Then is asking
you how to save the changes in persistent file and I answered 1 for auto.

Pretty straightforward.