[ale] Bad beer fetching bot

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Sep 28 22:28:23 EDT 2021

Pete Hardie via Ale said on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:19:38 -0400

>Heinekin beats any of the BudMillaOors swill

Back when I drank alcohol, I enjoyed King Cobra in the black 16 oz can
with the snake on it. Goes down rough, lets you know you're alive, and
reminds you you're in the 90291 zip code, back when 90291 was rough and
ready (the Eighties).

I've turned yuppie, so today I enjoy Heinekin Non-Alcoholic beer. Goes
down smooth, and reminds me I'm a respected and productive citizen.

SteveT

Steve Litt