[ale] Missing photo

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Sep 27 13:41:56 EDT 2021

On 9/27/21 1:07 PM, jon.maddog.hall--- via Ale wrote:

> o And once he arrived he might even have some fun (which is why I was
> involved anyway...I can be a "fun guy"...or so I am told)

I can confirm "fun guy".
You handed out temporary tattoos with Alpha+Linux on them at a small meeting near NASA-JSC around 1994.

I think the goal for the meeting was to get us thinking about replacing all proprietary UNIX OSes with Linux. You were right, it just took 6+ more years.

How many HW platforms does Debian support today?