[ale] Missing photo

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:59:09 EDT 2021

Or Dennis Ritchie I suppose.

"Kernighan and Ritchie Wrote It, I Believe It, and THAT SETTLES IT!
<<Brandishing a copy of _The C Programming Language_, Brian Kernighan and
Dennis Ritchie, Prentice Hall, 1988>>

Actually, I am more an ANSI C (2nd Edition) kind of guy these days.

But without Dennis, there ain't no Steve.  Or Bill, for that matter.

-- CHS
( Writing a lotta Python Now, but still cherishing the lessons I learned
back Then. )