[ale] DOS programs STILL in use

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Wed Oct 27 15:51:40 EDT 2021

DOS-ish, he still booted XP and fired up a command prompt. :)  I would
have been more impressed if he had booted to something pre-MS-DOS 6.

Booting up into XP also means that his assertion that "nobody can get on
the Internet and get this" is a bit flawed.  Granted he probably just
doesn't have it plugged into any modem but it's more likely to be able
to connect it than a box with just MS-DOS 6 or earlier.