[ale] Ubuntu 21.10 Released

Horkan Smith ale at horkan.net
Thu Oct 21 09:38:12 EDT 2021

FWIW, xfce4-terminal added a "Show unsafe paste dialog" option somewhere between versions 0.8.7 (Ubuntu 18) and 0.8.10 (current Arch).

Ubuntu 18's bash is 4.4.18, Arch's current bash is version 5.1.008.  If I run the Arch xfce4-terminal, the "unsafe paste" option works as expected, vs if I run xterm on the same system bash still happily accepts multi-line pastes....

I haven't run Ubuntu 21.x yet, a quick look says it's xfce4-terminal version 0.8.10, bash version 5.1 so I'd expect similar behavior.

later!
   horkan